OUR SELLING POLICY
Please Take Time To Read Our Selling Policy Carefully Before Listing A Product
– You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
– Listing on Retro Hunts is completely free ( unlimited listings ) The commission is 15% + 10 L.E which includes ( commission , sales tax, VAT and other applicable fees ) so keep in mind while calculating the final price for your products the deducted amounts
Example: if you want to sell your item for 300 L.E you should consider 45 L.E. for the 15% and 10 L.E which brings it to a total of 55 L.E that will be deducted from the 300 L.E for our commission
– All listings on Retro Hunts are reviewed by our team before publishing it to the world so make sure you follow our terms , policies and image guidelines to make sure your listing will not be rejected ..
– When we receive your order our professional team will inspect it to confirm everything is as listed then ship it to the buyer.
– Payment withdrawal is through a bank account transfer within 7 days after we receive your items and then they have to pass the refund policy duration.
– Sellers are responsible to remove listings for unavailable items either if they are sold or out of stock from their account. Failing in following up and updating your account may result in temporary ban or suspension
– By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant Retro Hunts a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership of Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help our service function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can help promote it. For example, you acknowledge and agree Retro Hunts may offer you or Retro Hunts buyers promotions on the Site or other platforms , from time to time, that may relate to your listings.
– if you upload a photo or video of a listing on your account , we have permission to display it to buyers, and we can resize or enhance it so it looks good to a buyer using our website , if you post a missing description we have the right to edit to make it complete and clearer to the buyer.
For more information about selling on RetroHunts please check our Terms & FAQ .
PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED ITEMS POLICY REVIEW
Before listing your item, make sure we allow it on Retro Hunts and find out if we have specific rules and conditions on how you should list it. Check the list of prohibited and restricted items below. You also need to make sure that the sale of your item complies with all laws and any additional restrictions applicable to payment services offered on Retro Hunts such as credit card association or network rules.
Make sure your listings and products follow these guidelines. If they don’t, they may be removed and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including restricting your buying and selling privileges and suspending your account.
UNDERSTANDING THE RULES
Our policies are often based on country and state laws, although in some cases, we may also base our policies on input from our members and our own discretion, especially for dangerous or sensitive items.
Read and understand our policies before listing items. Follow our guidelines and review our examples so you know beforehand what you can and can’t sell on Retro Hunts.
List of Prohibited Items on Retro Hunts :
– Tobacco Products.
– Religious Products.
– Food & Drinks.
– Current Government uniforms and accessories such as hats, pins and scarves.
– Items that are discriminatory or racist.
– Products relating to the sex industry.
– Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence.
– Illegal items, items that promote illegal activity, and stolen items are not allowed.
– Hazardous Materials.